OP
OP
CrunchAttack

CrunchAttack

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A small Goby would be a good start maybe even a shrimp Goby so you could pair them up they are very cool to watch in a small tank.

WELCOME TO R2R
High Five Boom GIF by TipsyElves.com
Right on.
For the sand-dwellers, I would recommend a wheeler goby and a red banded snapping shrimp, they form an awesome symbiotic relationship where the goby keeps watch and the shrimp digs a hole in the sand for them to hide in.
That sounds like a fun combo! Does my tank need to be "more mature" before adding a goby?

OP
OP
CrunchAttack

CrunchAttack

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It all depends on how big your tank is, I like a diamond back watchman goby, they have great coloration and it’s fun to watch them stir the sand. Depending on the size of your tank chromis might not be a great option, if I am not mistaken they are a schooling fish so they prefer Atleast 3 of their kind. A clown is perfect for any nano tank in my opinion. That’s just my two cents
Appreciate the insight!

OP
OP
CrunchAttack

CrunchAttack

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome, I’m glad you joined. Have a tight top?
I think there’s enough a lot of fun in a small watchman goby pistol shrimp combo. pom pom crabs are nice.
Embarrassing very colorful clue polyps that are making the rounds right now for not too much money and Duncan are a good starter LPS. Best of luck stay in touch

6F3B0F6F-1842-46DE-86D8-ADB2E9E66BDD.gif
The top is tight. It's an all-in-one system. I don't know what a pom-pom crab is but it sounds excellent. And I'm definitely going to go with a goby+shrimp combo after all of these recommendations.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back