Looking for Hanna Checkers!

haleyf1024

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2015
Messages
597
Reaction score
74
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in the market for Hanna Checkers. Looking mainly for the phosphate, alkalinity, and calcium. Looking to spend around $30 shipped (each) for them or less if possible. Let me know what you have and your prices!
 
$40 shipped for the calcium if you're interested.
 
I have both phosphate testers with a box of extra regents and calcium I would do $100 shipped.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new