Looking for ideas for old skimmer bodys

  • Thread starter Thread starter Devildoc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Devildoc

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2014
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for any ideas on things I can make with these and use on my reef to help out willing to try anything neat with them one is a old top phantom 100-a other is unknown but has a 12" ft print thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new