Looking for light

AWildZacR

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2017
Messages
46
Reaction score
25
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All! I apologize if there is already a thread about this, i am new to the site. Please direct me if so.
I've been in the saltwater cult for about 3 years now, and I have recently moved to a 29g tank. I'm running an old kessil A80, along with a nondescript 24" bar light, and im finding that it's not powerful enough in my 18" deep tank. I'm looking for lighting suggestions for a budget, and any options that you all are selling! Thanks for the help!
 
Welcome to the forum!!! I'm a fan of T5, the ATI fixtures are hard to beat.
 
What do you want to keep? Most lights will kept most stuff, but if you have a good idea, some will do a better job than others.
 
Welcome to R2R!!
welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif
tumblr_o3y4pherIa1s3h43ko1_500.gif


SB Reef Lights or Reef Breeder lights are a good choice for lights on a budget :)
 
I have been considering a T5, but am unsure about brands and bulb options. Any suggestions for a 29g tank? 30"L x 12" W x 18" Depth. I am low on the funds at the moment, but would love to make my corals happier.
 
I ended up getting a used radion xr15 g3. I'm loving the versatility and it's covering my 29 perfectly!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new