Looking for mid end blastomussas

andre457

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2026
Messages
13
Reaction score
2
Location
San Antonio
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking for frags of mid end blastos, wanting to spend around 250-300 and am in texas

Particularly looking for orange in one

Pic is an example of some I already have

IMG_7104.jpeg
 
You could check out the for sale thread here on R2R
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new