Not open for further replies.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello!

We are looking for some motivated members to help us in a few forum areas.

1. (2 leaders needed) We need someone who will head up the Welcome Crew in the welcome forum here: Meet & Greet Forum

2. (2 leaders needed) We need someone to head up the unanswered threads list that we get everyday here: https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/search.php?searchid=6766801

3. We need various members to help in specific forums to create interesting topics and discussions.

Requirements: Be motivated, active, and friendly!

What's in it for you?

Helping the community
Free Supporting membership
Spiffy new TAG I am creating to go under your username
Some modding abilities (for the Welcome Crew leaders only)
Opportunity to become an R2R Team Member in the future
Free R2R T-shirt when they are available (new order coming up first of the year)

If you would like to help us please post here and I will get back with you! Thanks!

phillrodrigo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I try to check the unanswered threads every day. I'll usually knock off a couple. I'll try to get there more.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Always willing to help anywhere I can. Let me know.

Awesome! What interest you the most?

I try to check the unanswered threads every day. I'll usually knock off a couple. I'll try to get there more.

That's great to hear! I realize we don't know all the answers to all the questions but it's good to at least bump threads to the top for others to see who may know. So you would be interested in helping in that area?

I am interested!

Thank you! What part are you interested in?

Mike J.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll try to be more specific in my searches of unanswered threads and at least steer them in the right direction.

bairdimusprime

Bill
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rev i'm on daily multiple times between 9am and 6:00pm eastern time. any help you need lmk!!!!
i check nightly as well on my Iphone app

maroun.c

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am willing to help as well.
I'm located in a different time zone so might help with those late night posts :)
Can help in Photography, as well as Members Tank Build Threads...

Crow

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested. Always willing to help out. I know I am new to posting, but have been around for a long time, and as a stay at home dad, I have plenty of extra time on my hands. Lol.

(Side note) I've worked with vB boards and the software for years.

rayn

Bluefin Believer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rev, I can help with the welcome or a specific topic. One of my big interests in predator tanks, but willing to talk or help on anything.

Basically, you say where the help is needed and I will be there.

ReefFreak@

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there I would be really interested in helping at in the unanswered threads I love heloping and informing fellow reefers

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm always willing to lend a hand. I'm on here throughout the day on my phone. I would be happy to help out.

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love to help out in the Welcome center! I don't really know enough to be in the unanswered threads section.

afamousjohnson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Always interested in becoming more of a key player in the game and expanding my involvement in this community of folk. I will be dropping by the new member forum and saying hello often already so no need to help take charge there - for peeps helping in that dept. tho is it just saying hello or are you actually working with the team in coming up with ideas to bring in more members and such?

Tried the link to unanswered threads above and didnt get a match? Haven't explored that forum - but I will be now. I hate when I have an issue and do not get any responses.lol and very much appreciate someone helping me out with a bump and in finding an answer or even an option to explore.

I like being tested to make things better and more efficient. I enjoy working with a group to put ideas together to help all dept's grow stronger while bringing an entertaining time to the mass group while doing so. I am an idea man and love entertaining and active threads. Got a fit for that..........Oh wait - thats Rev's position...lucky dog.lol
well then consider me willing to help out any where else you need them skills or the help :)

mattvisocky2003

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am interested as well. I like to bring up interesting topics on various sites, forums, and meetings and am a level headed individual always researching. This is my best fit of the 3.
revhtree

DaveMorris

MACNA2016 Co-Chair
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be interested in the Welcome team. I would be happy to help welcome new folks to this terrific forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 60 33.5%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 47 26.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 58 32.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back