Looking for new heater

Kapachuka3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
664
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently realized that if my heater in my tank goes off i would have no way of knowing, anybody have any recommendations for bluetooth heaters, my tank is a 32.5 gallon saltwater. Anything is very appreciated
 
I have the ink bird Wi-Fi controller, but haven’t connected it to Wi-Fi yet so sorry if I can’t really help you there, but I do like it and I like the BRS titanium heaters to go with them. I really like my hydros for heat control as well but it’s quite a pricey system. The IM helios heaters are also commonly recommended.
Really the titanium heaters aren’t much more than the Eheim. Especially if you’re gonna get a controller to control them as well.
 
I am going to use 2 Finnex heaters with controllers when I get up and running. I like redundancy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new