View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
butt Kraks
Krak Gods
Speckled Kraks
Grand Master Kraks

Pink Kraks are last on the list (I think).

The Hornet list is a bit longer. :D

Blue Hornets
Purple Hornets
Red Hornets
Ktar Black Hornets
Rainbow Hornets
Jawbreaker Hornets
King Jawbreaker Hornets
Frozen Hornets
Murder Hornets
Tiger Hornets
Golden Hornets
UFO Hornets

Still a handful more to get!
So on the kraks I have the GMKs and Speckleds lol I need the others

Jaden9933

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
butt Kraks
Krak Gods
Speckled Kraks
Grand Master Kraks

Blue Hornets
Purple Hornets
Red Hornets
Ktar Black Hornets
Rainbow Hornets
Jawbreaker Hornets
King Jawbreaker Hornets
Frozen Hornets
Murder Hornets
Tiger Hornets
Golden Hornets
UFO Hornets

I’ve gotta add @Pieces of the Ocean Funk Master Kraks to the list. also known as predators but they were the original owners

Hooz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve gotta add @Pieces of the Ocean Funk Master Kraks to the list. also known as predators but they were the original owners
Predators are already on my list, but I never knew that anyone named them "Krak" anything. :D

Are they actually Kraks, though? i.e. Are they an Indonesian zoa like all the other Kraks?

JaaxReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe take a look through some of these: https://www.legendary-corals.com/zoanthids-collection

I just ordered from them, and their customer service was exceptional as well as their packing. Be aware that they frag to order, so there will always be a slight delay while your freshly cut frags heal before they ship. (Mine took a little over a week prior to shipment).
Agreed! Love Legendary Corals and got quite a few zoas and other LPS from them!

littlebigreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0

The Predators became widely available from wholesalers all at the same time so vendors scoped them up simultaneously. They're all first generation imports so you can't really attribute them to any one vendor. POTO calls them Funk Master, CaliKid calls them End Game, Predator just happens to be the most widely recognized name but it's all the same strain, all imported at the same time.

As to whether they're 'kraks,' it's 100% subjective. I'd say they have more in common with GMKs, adonis, rainbow mauls and flaming mohicans more so than say pink, or speckled kraks.

Legendary Corals consistently has neat stuff. I got a frag of their 'stardust' zoa recently and I'm in love. It's like a speckled outkast.

Hooz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Predators became widely available from wholesalers all at the same time so vendors scoped them up simultaneously. They're all first generation imports so you can't really attribute them to any one vendor. POTO calls them Funk Master, CaliKid calls them End Game, Predator just happens to be the most widely recognized name but it's all the same strain, all imported at the same time.

As to whether they're 'kraks,' it's 100% subjective. I'd say they have more in common with GMKs, adonis, rainbow mauls and flaming mohicans more so than say pink, or speckled kraks.

Legendary Corals consistently has neat stuff. I got a frag of their 'stardust' zoa recently and I'm in love. It's like a speckled outkast.
...wait... Rainbow Mauls?!

Pictures please! :D

OP
OP
Rogued_Reefer

Rogued_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Predators are already on my list, but I never knew that anyone named them "Krak" anything. :D
Are they actually Kraks, though? i.e. Are they an Indonesian zoa like all the other Kraks?

I have predators on growout. Super cool zoa I didn’t know poto was the first ones to get it. I thought it was a NYC company

Rubber Ducky

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Utter chaos are cool looking 20210923_142344.jpg

RedFrog211

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe take a look through some of these: https://www.legendary-corals.com/zoanthids-collection

I just ordered from them, and their customer service was exceptional as well as their packing. Be aware that they frag to order, so there will always be a slight delay while your freshly cut frags heal before they ship. (Mine took a little over a week prior to shipment).
Legendary-Corals is amazing! I buy from him whenever finances allow. Hands down the best customer service and website I’ve ever experienced.

Hooz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Pink Kraks and Predators (Funk Master Kraks) arrived today. That completes the Krak Kollection! :D

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
butt Kraks
Krak Gods
Speckled Kraks
Grand Master Kraks

Blue Hornets
Purple Hornets
Red Hornets
Ktar Black Hornets
Rainbow Hornets
Jawbreaker Hornets
King Jawbreaker Hornets
Frozen Hornets
Murder Hornets
Tiger Hornets
Golden Hornets
UFO Hornets

where’d you source the butt krak? looking to get this one but JF doesn’t have it on his website?

Back