Looking for Ocellaris and Percula hatcheries

  • Thread starter Thread starter sbash
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sbash

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2014
Messages
1,659
Reaction score
1,107
Location
Ottawa, Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everybody!

I run a small basement distribution operation and a few things out of my control have buggered up my supply chain. Since I am just a basement operation, the big guys won't sell to me. So I'm looking for some smaller hatcheries in Canada or the US (US hatcheries would need to be able to export). I can generally move a couple hundred clowns a month, if I can find the fish!

Are there any hatcheries on here who can send to Canada, or can anyone point me to some?

Thanks All!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new