Looking for Paul B’s book

PM him.He would be more then happy:D to give you the info of where to get this book.
 
I called Amazon and they told me that I need permission from the people who used to have it printed (even though I wrote the thing) I am trying to get a hold of them for the permission but they moved 3 times and I am having a little trouble pinning them down. But I will try again today.
 
I called Amazon and they told me that I need permission from the people who used to have it printed (even though I wrote the thing) I am trying to get a hold of them for the permission but they moved 3 times and I am having a little trouble pinning them down. But I will try again today.

AWESOME PAUL !
Keep us posted
 
I E Mailed the guy three times and I can't find him. I have his phone number but I get a nursing home. :eek:
He posts sometimes on Facebook and I am trying to track him down. I need him to call Amazon for permission to print my own book. Very Weird. I may have to write another book and make it the same verbatim. :rolleyes:
 
I E Mailed the guy three times and I can't find him. I have his phone number but I get a nursing home. :eek:
He posts sometimes on Facebook and I am trying to track him down. I need him to call Amazon for permission to print my own book. Very Weird. I may have to write another book and make it the same verbatim. :rolleyes:

Maybe an audiobook

[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new