Looking for Paul B’s book

It is also hard to find Supermodels with ich.
I will keep trying. :p

Interesting. I think this is because of their diet. According to a renowned authority:

9F09F076-E99C-4E44-9F99-571309D45EF0.jpeg 843D50F0-3DCA-470B-AC69-DE2E11376CA1.jpeg

So maybe fish would benefit from eating chicken soup?
 
I actually remember writhing that page. I think the chicken soup and Supermodels was pretty good. :p
 
I was able to donate another $500.00 to The MS Society in my wife's name which is 100% of the profits from my book.

Thank you.

Donation.jpg
 
Thank you.
My Book made another $500.00 which I will donate to Multiple Sclerosis (MS) research in my wife's name.

I will publish the receipt from them when I get it. :)
 
I still did not receive the receipt from the MS society and it has been over a month. I will call them today and see if they maybe spent that money on a quarantine or hospital tank. :rolleyes:
 
I finally got the receipt for the Book profits that went to the MS society for research. Now all I need to do is figure out how to post it here.
 

Attachments

My book earned another $500.00 but this time, instead of donating it to the MS Society in my wife's name, I gave it to the victims of the tornado disasters in Kentucky. I think they need more help right now and I hope this goes to the right people. The next profits will go back to MS research. Hopefully the people there will understand.

I post these receipts so no one thinks I am keeping these profits to buy copper band butterflies or feed underprivileged, out f work Supermodels.

Thank you to all the people who bought my book.

Thank you for your $500.00 donation to Help Mayfield, Kentucky tornado victims​

Here is your donation receipt:​

Donor name: Paul Baldassano
Donation date: December 18, 2021
Donation to: Help Mayfield, Kentucky tornado victimsDonation will be received by: Chris Vogt
Donation amount: $500.00Tip to: GoFundMe
Tip amount: $75.00
Total amount: $575.00
Your donation will appear on your statement as GoFndMe* Help Mayfiel​
 
Thank you to all who bought my book. I was just able to donate the profits. $500.00 to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society in my wife's name.

I will post the receipt when they send it. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new