Looking for recommendation

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jé123
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jé123

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2019
Messages
66
Reaction score
9
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I am looking for recommendations for a coral I can place in this shaded area under my birdnest coral, something that grows onto the rock (encrusting coral probably) not to expensive, and can do well in that moderate/low/shaded area of the tank. The flow I would say is moderate as well. I would like something easy to moderate to take care of. Thank you for your ideas!

1604340708259.jpeg
 
Sorry to hijack - how aggressive is a chalice or lepto when they reach the base of the birdsnest?
 
Sorry to hijack - how aggressive is a chalice or lepto when they reach the base of the birdsnest?

yes, i would like to know, if someone could answer!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new