Looking for seed rock or sand

  • Thread starter Thread starter tydeck
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tydeck

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2022
Messages
465
Reaction score
328
Location
Meriden, CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m getting ready to set up my nano reef and am looking for some clean of pests rubble from an established tank. Willing to pay for it.

My other tank has some vermatid snails and want to keep them in that tank.

I’m in Meriden. Willing to drive some for it.

Open to sand or rubble. Just want to introduce some biodiversity to the tank

Thanks a lot.

Tank just shipped from IM. Did my scape the other day. Waiting for the final rock until tank arrives

image.jpg


TyD
 
What I like about reefing is that we'll set up that rock 15 different ways before we find what we like.
 
Those 2 rocks are epoxied together. Spent an hour trying all the possibilities. This is the best I can do with these 2, IMO. And I love it.
 
90C3A36F-8D83-4552-A91C-D0DBF2A5C7CC.jpeg


New tank is running. Any clean live rock scraps?
6AD4E4F5-4082-4AE1-8F64-821A1B2B5B73.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new