OP
OP
Tannermule

Tannermule

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all so much. I currently have 5 full shopping carts. Now to just narrow it down. I will probably order friday of next week so I can mull over my decisions.

mrpontiac80

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Search SeaCo Specials on Facebook. Nico is my neighbor a subdivision away. I’ve bought several times from him. Great guy and great prices. I know he ships but can not comment on that as I just drive 5 min to his place ;)
1E76D655-3AF8-4E60-BD36-8970AAAF8239.png

OP
OP
Tannermule

Tannermule

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had good luck from members here in the livestock for sale forum.
I don't want to buy from here, or Facebook people. I want to support the businesses and people who started something from a hobby. My hobby was reptiles and started a small business, that I paid taxes on when I was 16 until I went away for college. I just want to support those who took a similar step. No offense really to anyone who sells it out of their basement like me.

michael_cb_125

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While not a very small company, Pacific East Aquaculture is a family ran company and has been around a long time.
The Doctor that owns it, is a great guy and very willing to help.
They also stock some very nice livestock, and their photos are realistic. I also believe this is why they do not get as much hype as some of the vendors who photoshop the hell out of coral photos.

~Michael

OP
OP
Tannermule

Tannermule

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While not a very small company, Pacific East Aquaculture is a family ran company and has been around a long time.
The Doctor that owns it, is a great guy and very willing to help.
They also stock some very nice livestock, and their photos are realistic. I also believe this is why they do not get as much hype as some of the vendors who photoshop the hell out of coral photos.

~Michael
I feel like most small businesses don't "over sell" their coral with edited photos usually because it is a few people not a team

michael_cb_125

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While I agree that many of the large coral vendors heavily edit, there image just as many small shops (and hobbyists) that hit the saturate button....

~Michael

troyer127069

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't want to buy from here, or Facebook people. I want to support the businesses and people who started something from a hobby. My hobby was reptiles and started a small business, that I paid taxes on when I was 16 until I went away for college. I just want to support those who took a similar step. No offense really to anyone who sells it out of their basement like me.
Please see my page Captivative Coral SEK on facebook. I am trying to do something similar to what you did .

SeaCo Nico

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! Everything is growing and filling up the tubs! We are having tons of specials this weekend. Please check out the Facebook page and website!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 34 81.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.8%
Back