Looking for some items! New Chattanooga Reefer

Chattreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been keeping fish for the last 15 years and I’m dipping my feet into reefing! I got a Red Sea Nano Max today. Looking for the following items right now. I’ll also need frags in about 6-8 weeks after my water is stable.
-Fiji pink 20lbs
-Live/Dry Rock 20lbs
-cobalt neo therm hearer 75w
-tunze 3155 ATO
-4 or 5 gallon acrylic contain for ATO
-egg crate 18” x 18”
- vortech mp10
Also I want a nice clownfish pair, preferably black ice ocellaris. Looking forward to reefing

Strawberry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can give you a piece of egg crate! I’m in Cleveland. Also, my opinion is that the ATO acrylic containers are way over priced. You could just as easily do a tunze nano in a 5g bucket or food safe container. Pristine rock is a great website for dry rock and they have many options available. Also Marcos rock from BRS website is highly rated. I recommend the eheim heaters because they are reliable and cheap on chewy.com which can be price matched at any Petsmart. Check out @The Aquatic Arsenal for really nice package deals on anemones that host ocellaris clowns.

OP
OP
C

Chattreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can give you a piece of egg crate! I’m in Cleveland. Also, my opinion is that the ATO acrylic containers are way over priced. You could just as easily do a tunze nano in a 5g bucket or food safe container. Pristine rock is a great website for dry rock and they have many options available. Also Marcos rock from BRS website is highly rated. I recommend the eheim heaters because they are reliable and cheap on chewy.com which can be price matched at any Petsmart. Check out @The Aquatic Arsenal for really nice package deals on anemones that host ocellaris clowns.

Thanks for your offer! What part of cleveland are you in? I need 18x18". The reason why I am paying a premium for the ATO container is that the stand is small. Every couple of inches I can maximize, I can fit in more things. I would love some Pukani rock, but it's so hard to find. I am going with the cobalt since it's really the only heater that fits well in the built in filtration. Thanks for the advice!

Strawberry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could meet you at the Mapco off exit 25 as you first enter Cleveland. Pm me and we can exchange numbers. Pukani is hard to find and veeeeeery expensive. I have a 29g biocube and my AIO sump is stuffed with stuff.

OP
OP
C

Chattreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well i stopped by fish mania today and got 16 pounds of Dry saver rock, bag of fiji pink sand, and some egg crate so I am set on that area. I'll be setting up my tank next week! Super excited for diatoms haha

Strawberry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well i stopped by fish mania today and got 16 pounds of Dry saver rock, bag of fiji pink sand, and some egg crate so I am set on that area. I'll be setting up my tank next week! Super excited for diatoms haha
Let me know when it is cycled! I have some Green Star Polyps and pandora zoas I wouldn’t mind donating!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 14.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back