Looking for summer Internship

Oceanbear1

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2012
Messages
89
Reaction score
13
Location
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

I am a college student majoring in marine sciences, and planning to graduate in 2014. I am currently looking for an internship that focuses on coral farming or marine ornamental aquaculture, however I have not yet had much luck searching online. I am curious if anyone here might know of an internship that I could apply to. And responses would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
 
I would think that the head of your Marine Science program would be your best bet, for information on internship opportunities.
 
I have talked to him, and there are plenty of programs I have found, I was just seeing if I could find one more specifically focused on coral farming
 
Hmmmmm! Do you think I can pull a “Kramer” and have him intern for me.


How would you like to work for Kramerica Industries and get real world corporate experience?


You can start by fragging all my chalices. :jaw:



Best of luck.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new