Looking for Tank plumber ...

Old Newbie

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
27
Location
Anderson
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm needing someone that could plumb my NEW Salt tank. I have some vision difficulties and would feel better if someone that is experienced with plumbing a sump with my new 90gal tank.

I live east of Indianapolis, IN if there is someone here that has suggestion, or could come to my location to help.

THX!!
 
Welcome to R2R.
black ish appearance GIF
 
I'm needing someone that could plumb my NEW Salt tank. I have some vision difficulties and would feel better if someone that is experienced with plumbing a sump with my new 90gal tank.

I live east of Indianapolis, IN if there is someone here that has suggestion, or could come to my location to help.

THX!!
Specify your location
My very first tank was done by a handyman
Once I watched, I do all my own
 
Welcome! I learned a lot about plumbing from the reefing hobby with time. Definitely get someone with experience the first time around.

Welcome!

1651257296695.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new