Looking for tank software/recorder

  • Thread starter Thread starter m and m
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2009
Messages
3,705
Reaction score
26
Location
Nj
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am currently laid up in bed and will be for a few more weeks so I was looking for some sort of reef soft wear. I would love something like our sponsor here has "Healthy tanks" with reminders and charts. Does any one know any that is Mac friendly, Unfortunately HT is not and I only use Mac's.
 
There is an app in iphones and probably android called "Aquarium Planner Pro/Lite" It is good for maintenance alerts. I have never had a MAC, but I guess they can run apps? Would be something worth checking out, I use mine all the time, you can add custom alerts in there too, one reminds me to buy salt, etc...

Hope your recovery goes smoothly!
 
Last edited:
They just responded to your question:

"AquaticLog
Yes, this is fully supported. You can have customized repeatable reminders. Not only that, completing a reminder will automatically record this activity in your timeline."​
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new