• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for Torch,favia and more

Pete’sRsR250

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2022
Messages
45
Reaction score
27
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello im looking for anyone selling LPS corals near Chicago area. I rather drive 1h than pay for shipping
 
Hey I got a ton of torches and a few Favias if your still looking in the chicago suburbs area
 
Yes I do. What’s your price range? I’ll grab some photos for you tommarow and put togather all the prices.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new