Looking for Vectra L2 power supply

Ufjd144

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2018
Messages
50
Reaction score
68
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wondering if anyone out there has a spare power supply for the Vectra L2 pump. The one that I have recently burned out.

IMG_6031.jpeg IMG_6030.jpeg
 
Is it the power supply or the controller you are needing?
 
Actually, it’s both. I was just hoping that someone might have at least a power supply, and then i could figure out the controller
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new