Sep 22, 2025 #1 Ufjd144 Community Member View Badges Joined May 2, 2018 Messages 50 Reaction score 68 What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Wondering if anyone out there has a spare power supply for the Vectra L2 pump. The one that I have recently burned out.
Wondering if anyone out there has a spare power supply for the Vectra L2 pump. The one that I have recently burned out.
Sep 22, 2025 #2 Orko Active Member View Badges R2R App User Joined Jul 22, 2018 Messages 415 Reaction score 617 Location Colorado Springs Colorado What state or country do you live in Colorado Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Is it the power supply or the controller you are needing?
Sep 22, 2025 #3 OP OP Ufjd144 Community Member View Badges Joined May 2, 2018 Messages 50 Reaction score 68 What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Actually, it’s both. I was just hoping that someone might have at least a power supply, and then i could figure out the controller
Actually, it’s both. I was just hoping that someone might have at least a power supply, and then i could figure out the controller