Looking to buy large clam

  • Thread starter Thread starter jfbhd4
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jfbhd4

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
46
Reaction score
9
Location
St. Louis
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Title says it all. Where online can i buy clams that arent 2"- price not an issue.
 
Title says it all. Where online can i buy clams that arent 2"- price not an issue.

What species of clam are you looking for? I have a gigas that will need a new home soon.
 
Hit up clam mania. His website isn’t up so you will have to go through Facebook or Instagram. That’s all he deals with is tridacna
 
What species of clam are you looking for? I have a gigas that will need a new home soon.
Not too particular on type- just want to see photos prior. That’s all I care about.
 
If price isn’t an issue biota has some monsters. About large as one will find for sale period. I have bought from
Biota before directly and they are one of the very few places I trust with clams having disease wipe out 50 plus clams over the past few years for me….

These are particularly remarkable not for just size, but color. These greens and other colors with clams that get derasa large looks absolutely jaw dropping. Even a large regular tiger stripe derasa is stunning at 16”.

https://shop.thebiotagroup.com/collections/ocean-oddities/products/giant-derasa-wysiwyg-5
A2E953DB-2B74-49EA-82BD-B26DA5AC70B1.png

529DE254-D181-401D-9F9F-2BF5B046044A.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new