Looking to buy some sps colonies

frankiecruz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2021
Messages
155
Reaction score
37
Location
Tampa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in the Tampa area and I was looking to buy some sps colonies specifically Bali green slimer, montipora digitata, and some birdsnest.
 
I was able to get the digi but I was still wondering if anyone has any green slimer or birdsnest
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new