Looking to buy Trachyphyllia Radiata (Wellso)

TexAgReefer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2013
Messages
879
Reaction score
3,419
Location
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’m looking to buy a wellso. From all of the searching and reading it appears that they now most often go by the name Trachyphyllia Radiata.

Anyway, does anyone have a source? I’ve found some but haven’t found the piece I’m looking for. Just don’t want to miss out if someone has a good site/recommendation.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new