• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking to buy

OP
OP
G

garry931

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can corals even be shipped to Hawaii? Just wondering...
Yes some stuff can. But no one really brings in anything because of the price. You have the same zoas and Kenya trees being passed around and everyone has the same stuff. When someone does bring something in they usually keep it due to the price and if they do frag some out it’s a very small amount. Just looking to see what’s available and if it’s allowed to be here. I wouldn’t bring anything in that’s not allowed. I’m not trying to get a fine lol

A$AP-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes some stuff can. But no one really brings in anything because of the price. You have the same zoas and Kenya trees being passed around and everyone has the same stuff. When someone does bring something in they usually keep it due to the price and if they do frag some out it’s a very small amount. Just looking to see what’s available and if it’s allowed to be here. I wouldn’t bring anything in that’s not allowed. I’m not trying to get a fine lol

What are you looking for? Frags, colonies anything specific?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%

Back