Looking to connect to more reefers

reed.himes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an aquaponics (freshwater) system with about 300g worth of tanks currently connected... I love the DIY aspect.... as a system engineer love to watch all the components working together.... I'd done a freshwater tank as a teen, but got back into it this spring....

after watching utuber George (coralfish 12g), decided to try saltwater, which quickly turned in to reef...

Was looking for a local reefing club when i stumbled across this group... I've watch a few utube vlogs from it so thought I'd join... I got my first tank (13.5 EVO) tank about 6 weeks ago... then got a 75 of ebay a couple weeks later. I'm planning on daisy chaining several tanks together similiar to an aquaponics system to see if i can get a cple different environments (flo, temp & light) working within a single ecosystem (shared water/filtration). I have a few hundred gallons of tanks sitting idle, so thought I'd try... can't pass up petco's $1 a gallon ;)...

i've amassed a lot of information, but still so much to learn... This seems like a good place for it...

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!
giphy.gif
#WelcometoR2R

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!! Thank you for the introduction! You’re experiments sound interesting - I look forward to hearing more about your adventure!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 93 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.3%
Back