Looking to potentially get an anemone...

Jipolley

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2024
Messages
58
Reaction score
47
Location
Dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so I want an anemone for my clowns, but I cannot have it travelling around my tank as I have a gyre wavemaker and potentially adding another powerhead (and will be adding corals soon). Has anyone ever bought or made plastic buffers to block of portions of their tank? The idea would be to let the clowns leave through cracks if they want, but keep the anemone in a controlled area. IF that wouldn't work does anyone have other ideas? I am looking to get a chicago sunburst eventually.
 
there are some acrylic boxes made for mushrooms/anemone's so they don't roam/escape. the only downside if of course having to clean the sides from film algae
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new