Looks like more and more are comming over.

gooch

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like the club is migrating over nicely now. he old forum doesn't have half the action this one does.

Lets get a list of who is here started. I would start it but I do not have the time to edit it so if someone else doesn't mind getting it going I think it is a good idea.

Gooch

Fishcrazy06

Reefing Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I been Pm'ing people and also emailing some people. I talked to Brian today and it sounds like he will be joining as soon as he gets some time from his installs to get on and sign up.

I can help edit a post but do you want it to start here or on another thread? Condiman were you known as Birch on RC?

Eric

condiman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well actually bircho3 was me. I was on my second time around origionally I was condiman then got booted for mentioning my friends aquatic rescue that had some items that my business had donated and then I signed up as birch03 and still trying to figure out why I got booted the second time around. I think it was because I posted to someone in the wanted section that I had something and got warned cus I was under the 90 day and then I posted in the fvrs forum lookn for a 92 gallon tank. But ohh well.

siropa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw that post in the feedback forum for birch03 and thought that was really lame. didn't know that was you though.

Fishcrazy06

Reefing Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They probably caught on and noticed the same IP addy. I don't know for sure but I do know they can do that if they want too.

Eric

condiman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya it was worth a shot because I like keeping up with you guys. The person that left that feed back was refered to me and I helped them out but since im not sponcering them I got in trouble. ohh well now that you are all here now I can post with ease

MrSquid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They probably caught on and noticed the same IP addy. I don't know for sure but I do know they can do that if they want too.

Eric

I run a site that uses the same software as "over there" (albeit their version is like 6 years ol). My site is a lot smaller, but when it comes down to the inner workings and admin functions, size is irrelevant. (insert joke here) There's no automatic way of searching for duplicate IP addresses (I know - 'cuz I wanted to but the developer said it isn't possible) - if they found dupe IP's it's because someone tipped them off or they noticed a commonality in the name and pysically entered one IP to see if it matched up with another.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 123 81.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.0%
Back