Looks like my RBTA may be splitting

bairdimusprime

Bill
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2012
Messages
1,622
Reaction score
502
Location
Union Beach, New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Came home for lunch to my larger RBTA looking like its ready to split. I kinda hope it doesn't but we will see...
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1410819487.360962.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1410819494.698879.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1410819501.419500.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1410819508.705069.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1410819515.535315.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new