0   0   0
Two diy led pendants and 4 retro kit t5

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app

joshsamsj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got mine yesterday it works very well. The light sensor stopped working last night. It doesnt get a good connection into the controller

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

iiluisii

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got mine yesterday it works very well. The light sensor stopped working last night. It doesnt get a good connection into the controller

Spread the pins a little wider than the two holes they go in. It creates a little tension so its stays in place

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Jrfalconer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any updates? Are you running any additional powerheads with the wp40? How are your corals reacting, particularly SPS?

greg0385

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im just running the one wp40, i found the sweet spot on the off/on knob and i turn voltage down to around 15-17 volts. The fish see happier with less current and still enough flow for the acros. I get a nice 1" wave with this setting.

I still think i need a 2nd wp40 on the other end so the acros will sway on both ends of the tank.

gwhook

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't wait for mine to arrive. It just left California and should be here the first of the week.

gwhook

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received mine today. So far I like it. Does seem to have some power behind it. I can get a couple of inch wave in my 90 gal. I will play with it today and post my findings.

nhago

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got mine today and I really like it! The only thing I can't figure out is the light sensor. Does anybody know how to make it work? Or actually what's supposed to do?

By the way, I received mine ready to plug and play out of the box.. It already came with an American plug adapter. No need to buy anything extra (although I may buy a voltage regulator in the future)!

nhago

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So there is an extra part that plugs into the controller? I didn't receive that.. All I got was power head, cord from power head to controller, cord from controller to adaptor and cord from adaptor to wall...

nhago

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So there is an extra part that plugs into the controller? I didn't receive that.. All I got was power head, cord from power head to controller, cord from controller to adaptor and cord from adaptor to wall...

Plus adaptor and controller!

joshsamsj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is a tiny piece with two wires it is very easy to miss. Mine came in a small plastic casing

gwhook

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received mine today as well. I almost looked over the little sensor. It was in the bag the controller came in. It is very small. I had to loof for it and was suprised it did not get lost. I made the mistake of not ordering a few extras. I think I will figure out how to wire a switch or something instead of the sensor.

nhago

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys! I have looked all over the packaging and did not find it. I'm a little disappointed, but oh well.. The power head is still very good!

greg0385

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Caution to anyone who gets one!!
Open the package carefully, the sensor is in with controller but is the size of a grain of rice(or smaller) and its nothing but two wire pins and a sensor head the size of a BB.

I thought mine was missing too but it had fell onto the carpet. Not easy to see.

Back