Looks very interesting and cheaper powerhead

Engloid

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I think I'm going to order one of these. Does anyone else want one? We could split shipping. I think if we get three pumps ordered, I think there's some free shipping upgrade. If no one else wants one, no biggie. I may order today so speak up ASAP.
Have you ordered yet? If not, give me a price. I'm most likely in.

If anyone wants one it looks like we are trying to do a group buy if you can paypal money to pickupman. Hes checking on shipping to see if it will arive before the mtrc swap follow that link for more details and to possibly get in on it.
Let me know details or where I can find them. If I get in on the group buy, and somebody is going to the MTRC swap, maybe I can have them pick it up for me.. ??

EvilMel

doesn't click links
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spencer, I paypalled Lindsey yesterday and he's ordering them today. I'm not sure if it's too late.

He's pickupman66. They're not getting them any cheaper than the links these guys are quoting. If Gary and whoever really got the pumps for like $60 then you should probably just do that. I'm at like $100 with the variable power supply and shipping.

EvilMel

doesn't click links
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pickupman66 is over on the MTRC forum. I can pick up your pump for you at the swap. No problem.

I couldn't find a cheaper price so that's why I went ahead with the group buy. Shipping is like $25 by yourself.

Engloid

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent him a PM with my phone number, but I don't know when he will get the message. You have any better contact info for him? I would mind calling him if I had a number. I'd hate to miss the group buy by a day or something.

gmoney243

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pickupman is facilitating a tank break down today. He wont be ordering till tonight at least. Ill tell him to check hia.pms and give you a shout when.i see.him later this afternoon. The $60 pumps actually isnt any cheaper.because they charge more for shipping and a commision fee so ends up as $94 either way but the other place is doing 2 day shipping so should be here by swap. Add $10 for variable dimmer

Engloid

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pickupman is facilitating a tank break down today. He wont be ordering till tonight at least. Ill tell him to check hia.pms and give you a shout when.i see.him later this afternoon. The $60 pumps actually isnt any cheaper.because they charge more for shipping and a commision fee so ends up as $94 either way but the other place is doing 2 day shipping so should be here by swap. Add $10 for variable dimmer
Variable Dimmer? is this the thing shown about 3:15 into this movie: Jebao WP-40 - YouTube it has the wave options and stuff on it? If so, and you talk to him, tell him to count me in and when I get confirmation I will paypal him the money.

EvilMel

doesn't click links
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The variable power supply changes the voltage to the pump from 24V to something less, so you can make the pump a bit less powerful. Apparently they think these pumps are so powerful they need to be throttled back.

If I hadn't just gotten an MP40, I would absolutely NOT have gotten the variable power supply. I just don't know if the combination of the two is going to be too much. I really doubt it's going to be too much flow but just in case, I forked over the extra $10.

Engloid

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The variable power supply changes the voltage to the pump from 24V to something less, so you can make the pump a bit less powerful. Apparently they think these pumps are so powerful they need to be throttled back.

If I hadn't just gotten an MP40, I would absolutely NOT have gotten the variable power supply. I just don't know if the combination of the two is going to be too much. I really doubt it's going to be too much flow but just in case, I forked over the extra $10.
I'm not getting the variable thing, so if you don't use yours and want to sell it, I may want ti.

OP
OP
uf_gators

uf_gators

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
update on the RC about the jebo WP-25 pump.... this will be awesome if its only 30.00 lol
also a video on youtube....

WP-40ampWP-25_zps8554dd28.jpg

WP-25 - YouTube

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 21 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 6.9%
Back