Looney tunes Stylo

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tlb85
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
All of my stylos eg JF 24k stylo have different growth and polyps. The are almost furry like. That does look more like a cyphastria.
 
All of my stylos eg JF 24k stylo have different growth and polyps. The are almost furry like. That does look more like a cyphastria.
Those pics (aside from the bizarro posted) are legit Looney tunes stylo. I've had it. I was really into the stylocoenelia's a while back. I agree they generally look hairy like but the looney tunes is slightly different. In pics it looks like cyphastrea because people are zooming in and trying to show the colors, which are difficult at best to see in person. They are there don't get me wrong but the polyps are so small you have to have your eyes right up to the tank to see what your looking at. I paid 1500 for my tiny piece straight from JF. No free shipping on that either BTW. Grew it out nicely for about a year too. Lost it from a heater malfunction I didn't catch in time. Hope that helps.
 
It looks like the loony toons I found on google. Question, I was not aware that there was encursting stylo corals thought they all branched? The loony toons to me looks more like a cyphastrea.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new