Loose Gsp

Seahorse man

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Messages
131
Reaction score
90
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a small piece of gsp for free when I bought a clownfish, and it is not attached to anything. I put it in a bowl-shaped rock so it would attach, but so far it hasn't done anything but blow around. Is there a way I can attach the gsp chunk without hurting the coral?
 
Use super glue. The coral doesn’t have a foot
 
Just glue the bottom and not where the polyps come out. I would also suggest to isolate it
 
I put it on a rock on its own
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new