• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Lost my lunar eclipse this week

rocko918

I wanna be a rock star
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I moved them from one tank to another and my wrasse kept knocking them over. They fell on a brain and never recovered.

Let me know if you have any you would like to share. I have lots of stuff, we can talk trade or as always i have green bills.

turbois300

Man In Need of Sleep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I lost mine too. I got them from a local store (US) and they just melted away. I'm not sure if he still has his colony or not. I have PD and RPEs and a bunch of other stuff that do fine but these didn't make it??? Its the first coral to do this to me. I'd like to get some more too but am a bit nervous at the moment..

limestro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I moved them from one tank to another and my wrasse kept knocking them over. They fell on a brain and never recovered.

Let me know if you have any you would like to share. I have lots of stuff, we can talk trade or as always i have green bills.

rocko918,

I am growing out my frag. Right now its 5 polyps. If you are still in the market for some in the future send me a PM.

~Mike

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 76 44.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 79 46.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.4%
Back