Lot of corals and fish

Item Price
200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Zodiac

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 6, 2024
Messages
85
Reaction score
16
Location
Orlando
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Took down my Reefer 350 tank to sell and put what was left in a 30G.
Selling everything in a single lot.
Spirorbid worms on hard skeleton corals and snails.
Pick up only in Orlando, FL.
Cash on pick up.

Corals:
10 inverted hammer frags, 1-3 heads each
3 Toadstool - 1 large 2 small
4 gonis - 2 are covered in slime and might not make it
1 goni colony
1 multihead torch
1 multihead green hammer
1 acan small colony
2 Blasto - 1 colony 1 double head frag
1 Ricordea multi head
2 sea fans

Fish:
1 Ocellaris pair
1 Yellow watchman goby (was yellow now its grey)

Inverts:
1 Anemone crab
1 Turbo snail
4-5 trochus snail
1 Nassarius snail

IMG_3742.JPG


IMG_3743.JPG


IMG_3745.JPG


IMG_3744.JPG


IMG_3746.JPG


IMG_3752.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new