Lovely day

twiggyb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just figured I'd show the SEASL page some love. Anyone out there in Stl? Bout ta hit up seascape and TWP. Maybe pet palace. Looking for the rock. Gettin this mantis tank popping hopefully by tomorrow. Then it's cycling time and patiently waiting!

lazyreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Twigg!

Did you make it out to TWP on Sunday for their big consignment sale ??

If so, score any nice finds ??

MayoBoy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You might try Gateway Aquatics - they have rubble for 2.50 a lb (I think). Also, Premium Aquatics in Indy has it for 1.99 a lb (again, I think). The good thing about Premium is that you can ship it ground and it still gets to you the next day.

My mantis was set up between two big rocks and dug a burrow under one. Yesterday, he was moved to the other end of the tank living in the rubble field.

OP
OP
twiggyb

twiggyb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mike, I didn't make it out to their big sale because I didn't learn of it till the day after lol. Wish I could've though. I picked up a few pieces of lr at ss though. I don't think I'm gonna put any rubble in this tank just yet. I still have some macro rock left over however in case I need some. If I don't smell a vinegar scent coming from my tank today then I'm going to put water, sand, and lr in!

lazyreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bummer Twigg, hopefully we can get the word out sooner when events like this occur in our neck of the woods.

Hey Mayo, exactly how does one go about moving a Mantis shrimp from his burrow between two rock ??? Lol.....

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 60 33.5%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 47 26.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 58 32.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back