Lovely tree coral ID please

Macrochick

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2017
Messages
78
Reaction score
197
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wondering if anyone has an idea what this beautiful tree coral is? I'm thinking Stereonepthea but not sure. It weeps as it's getting larger. It's super beautiful

C5049B72-746D-466A-A83D-9EF16DDB9A54.jpeg
 
Wondering if anyone has an idea what this beautiful tree coral is? I'm thinking Stereonepthea but not sure. It weeps as it's getting larger. It's super beautiful

C5049B72-746D-466A-A83D-9EF16DDB9A54.jpeg
Looks like carnation coral
 
Wondering if anyone has an idea what this beautiful tree coral is? I'm thinking Stereonepthea but not sure. It weeps as it's getting larger. It's super beautiful

C5049B72-746D-466A-A83D-9EF16DDB9A54.jpeg
It’s either a Carnation or possibly a nepthea.
I’m leaning more towards a Carnation though :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new