Lovemyreef's 32 biocube

Our daughter keeps asking for a fish tank so when I went to the store and seen this little tank that you can add water to and the fish grow we had to get it for her. It took 3 days but I think the fish finally outgrew their tank lol
Don't call the Tang police please;Hilarious
20190328_210545.jpg
20190329_112431.jpg
20190330_082059.jpg

Haha awesome, I will have to get something like that for my girlfriend constantly demanding I get a Dory for my 32g :eek:
 
Are you going to mount the gyre to the back wall? I'm thinking about adding one to my biocube.
I'm thinking vertical on the side, not sure though. Going to experiment a bit
 
I think you’ve set the record for longest thread without it being wet. Can’t say it was @litenyaup cause he build a house around his tank. Lol

Can’t wait to see it wet especially if you’re use Tampa live rocks.
 
I think you’ve set the record for longest thread without it being wet. Can’t say it was @litenyaup cause he build a house around his tank. Lol

Can’t wait to see it wet especially if you’re use Tampa live rocks.
Wow I just seen this! Darn alerts that don't come through lol. Yea the tank is taking a lot longer then expected but one of these days it will be up and running:). The Tampa Bay live rock is all that's left to get.
 
Wow I just seen this! Darn alerts that don't come through lol. Yea the tank is taking a lot longer then expected but one of these days it will be up and running:). The Tampa Bay live rock is all that's left to get.

I’ll agree some of these alerts don’t go thru and then you’ll have 5 pages to read up on the thread. Can’t wait to see it up and running.
Oh locals are meeting up for a meeting in Palm Bay this weekend on Sunday I believe for a BARS(Brevard area reef society) meeting. Not sure if your on the Facebook page and saw that. But seems like we’re going to be trying to getting the monthly/bimonthly meeting back going.
@litenyaup @DSC reef
 
I’ll agree some of these alerts don’t go thru and then you’ll have 5 pages to read up on the thread. Can’t wait to see it up and running.
Oh locals are meeting up for a meeting in Palm Bay this weekend on Sunday I believe for a BARS(Brevard area reef society) meeting. Not sure if your on the Facebook page and saw that. But seems like we’re going to be trying to getting the monthly/bimonthly meeting back going.
@litenyaup @DSC reef
@DSC reef and I will go to one some day!
 
Last edited:
I’ll agree some of these alerts don’t go thru and then you’ll have 5 pages to read up on the thread. Can’t wait to see it up and running.
Oh locals are meeting up for a meeting in Palm Bay this weekend on Sunday I believe for a BARS(Brevard area reef society) meeting. Not sure if your on the Facebook page and saw that. But seems like we’re going to be trying to getting the monthly/bimonthly meeting back going.
@litenyaup @DSC reef

Ya I’m stoked about getting the meetings going again! And yes I get preferential treatment because I had to build a house lol!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new