Lovemyreef's 32 biocube

I love the deadspace series, but those games are the ones that gave me nightmares lol
Games that will never be traded in man. Necromorphs in your dreams, sounds amazing!
 
Idk man god of war and last of us are worth it. I know, I just need both :D
I'm with you man! I want a PS4 to play God of war. PS4 vs Xbox one is like a led vs halide war;Hilarious Am I literally turning my wife's build into a gamer thread:eek:
 
I'm with you man! I want a PS4 to play God of war. PS4 vs Xbox one is like a led vs halide war;Hilarious Am I literally turning my wife's build into a gamer thread:eek:

Is that a bad thing? :p

God of war was epic. It was the last game I played before selling the PS4. Atleast I went out on a high note...
 
You guys and your fancy games lol. This is my favorite ;Hilarious
Screenshot_20190227-094923_Google.jpg
 
Sorry to disappoint, pc gamer here for many years

Quake 2, Fudsey? My all time favorite. Now I mostly just play Wii and Switch with the little ones.

EDIT: sorry to encourage LMR!
 
You guys and your fancy games lol. This is my favorite ;Hilarious
Screenshot_20190227-094923_Google.jpg
I remember getting that for Christmas and was amazed! 16 bit graphics, it can never get any better;Hilarious
 
Yup...built my pc as well :p


Started there when it was new.... ;)
I wish I had a pic of my nephews system, that's we he does for a living. Nothing short of amazing man. You have skills to build that stuff fudsey
 
Sorry to disappoint, pc gamer here for many years

Before switching to console, I built a custom gaming PC. I mainly played dawn of war and supreme commander. I remember playing a 4+ hour lan game of dawn of war with my buddy. Probably the hardest fought win ever lol.

You guys and your fancy games lol. This is my favorite ;Hilarious
Screenshot_20190227-094923_Google.jpg

That's the only system I still have ;Hilarious
 
Three monitors worth of real estate and you still need all those Post It Notes? LOL
Well ya, gotta write stuff down still, especially water test parameters ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new