Lovemyreef's 32 biocube

9CD61BA8-CD24-41E3-BFE4-C58B892E3E94.gif
 
Well we ordered the sand!:) It should be here on Monday. Going to order new filters for the RODI today. We are hoping by next weekend it will be time! Fingers are crossed ;Smuggrin
Don't forget the Tampa bay live rock :D
 
Time for a little update. Got the 1k for flow, Tonga reef flakes for sand. Got a new brute can for water storage and all new filters for the RODI. Also the correct mount for the kessil. Hoping it would be wet by now but its slowly coming along. Trying to get everything in order so when we order the live rock it can go right in.
20190331_112851.jpg
 
Found a new tank additive that will take this tank to a whole new level. From all info and studies I've read, this is one product to ensure an amazing tank! One spoonful added everyday;Hilarious;Hilarious
Screenshot_20190330-194452_Chrome.jpg
 
Our daughter keeps asking for a fish tank so when I went to the store and seen this little tank that you can add water to and the fish grow we had to get it for her. It took 3 days but I think the fish finally outgrew their tank lol
Don't call the Tang police please;Hilarious
20190328_210545.jpg
20190329_112431.jpg
20190330_082059.jpg
 
Our daughter keeps asking for a fish tank so when I went to the store and seen this little tank that you can add water to and the fish grow we had to get it for her. It took 3 days but I think the fish finally outgrew their tank lol
Don't call the Tang police please;Hilarious
20190328_210545.jpg
20190329_112431.jpg
20190330_082059.jpg

;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious

That's great ! ! !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new