Lovemyreef's 32 biocube

Filipabp

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our daughter keeps asking for a fish tank so when I went to the store and seen this little tank that you can add water to and the fish grow we had to get it for her. It took 3 days but I think the fish finally outgrew their tank lol
Don't call the Tang police please;Hilarious
20190328_210545.jpg
20190329_112431.jpg
20190330_082059.jpg

Haha awesome, I will have to get something like that for my girlfriend constantly demanding I get a Dory for my 32g :eek:

OP
OP
Lovemyreef2015

Lovemyreef2015

Reefing Mom!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you’ve set the record for longest thread without it being wet. Can’t say it was @litenyaup cause he build a house around his tank. Lol

Can’t wait to see it wet especially if you’re use Tampa live rocks.
Wow I just seen this! Darn alerts that don't come through lol. Yea the tank is taking a lot longer then expected but one of these days it will be up and running:). The Tampa Bay live rock is all that's left to get.

Lilmatty5dimes

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow I just seen this! Darn alerts that don't come through lol. Yea the tank is taking a lot longer then expected but one of these days it will be up and running:). The Tampa Bay live rock is all that's left to get.

I’ll agree some of these alerts don’t go thru and then you’ll have 5 pages to read up on the thread. Can’t wait to see it up and running.
Oh locals are meeting up for a meeting in Palm Bay this weekend on Sunday I believe for a BARS(Brevard area reef society) meeting. Not sure if your on the Facebook page and saw that. But seems like we’re going to be trying to getting the monthly/bimonthly meeting back going.
@litenyaup @DSC reef

OP
OP
Lovemyreef2015

Lovemyreef2015

Reefing Mom!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll agree some of these alerts don’t go thru and then you’ll have 5 pages to read up on the thread. Can’t wait to see it up and running.
Oh locals are meeting up for a meeting in Palm Bay this weekend on Sunday I believe for a BARS(Brevard area reef society) meeting. Not sure if your on the Facebook page and saw that. But seems like we’re going to be trying to getting the monthly/bimonthly meeting back going.
@litenyaup @DSC reef
@DSC reef and I will go to one some day!

Last edited:

litenyaup

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@litenyaup @DSC reef

Ya I’m stoked about getting the meetings going again! And yes I get preferential treatment because I had to build a house lol!!

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 118 58.1%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 30.5%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 74 36.5%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 34 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 60 29.6%
Back