- Joined
- Oct 25, 2018
- Messages
- 650
- Reaction score
- 1,066
- What state or country do you live in
- Utah
Here are suggestions that I think would be some awesome ideas:
- any type of pygmy goby
- cardinalfish are great (personally adore the bangaiis)
- maybe a toby puffer (though I know that they sometimes discover crabs and coral are easy meals :P)
- orchid dottyback
- barnacle blenny
- lawnmower blenny
- midas blenny (tbh I have no experience with any blenny (noob in the hobby)
- PEPPERMINT SHRIMP!!! This is definitely biased on my part, but I find mine really sweet and its really fun to watch dreaming about cleaning fish and attempting to steal food from my serpent starfish.
- fire shrimp and cleaners are nice too! ;)
- feather dusters and cocoa worms
- possum wrasse (I want one for my tank, just not super confident that I can fit it in my probably already overstocked twenty gallon). :(
- damsels
- clownfish
- squat lobster (that's my avatar pic, though not my photo (I don't know whose it is... :confused:)
- and last but not least... (drum roll) NEON GOBY!!!
and others that I cant think of at the moment :)
(P.S. I apologize for the looooong post guys! I am passionate and an overachiever by nature. :) )
-oh and also lots and lots of soft corals and other funky inverts (hopefully that tampa rock will do its job!)
- any type of pygmy goby
- cardinalfish are great (personally adore the bangaiis)
- maybe a toby puffer (though I know that they sometimes discover crabs and coral are easy meals :P)
- orchid dottyback
- barnacle blenny
- lawnmower blenny
- midas blenny (tbh I have no experience with any blenny (noob in the hobby)
- PEPPERMINT SHRIMP!!! This is definitely biased on my part, but I find mine really sweet and its really fun to watch dreaming about cleaning fish and attempting to steal food from my serpent starfish.
- fire shrimp and cleaners are nice too! ;)
- feather dusters and cocoa worms
- possum wrasse (I want one for my tank, just not super confident that I can fit it in my probably already overstocked twenty gallon). :(
- damsels
- clownfish
- squat lobster (that's my avatar pic, though not my photo (I don't know whose it is... :confused:)
- and last but not least... (drum roll) NEON GOBY!!!
and others that I cant think of at the moment :)
(P.S. I apologize for the looooong post guys! I am passionate and an overachiever by nature. :) )
-oh and also lots and lots of soft corals and other funky inverts (hopefully that tampa rock will do its job!)
