• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

LPS, Shrooms, and Zoas

Item Price
$30-$160
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

rastafan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 14, 2013
Messages
447
Reaction score
118
Location
Bay area, CA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi there,

Prices and names are in the photos. Shipping is flat $50 (overnight) anywhere in the Continental US. Standard DOA applies. In the event of DOA, please send me pictures within 2 hours of receipt time. Minimum of $120 purchase and just message me any questions you might have.

Thanks!

R2R.jpg R2R2.jpg R2R3.jpg R2R4.jpg R2R5.jpg R2R6.jpg R2R7.jpg R2R8.jpg R2R9.jpg
 
Quick update on what's available:

SOLD:
Neptunes #1 and #2
Kingkong
Radioactive (have another one)
JF My Miami (have another one, bigger piece but same price)
CK Fruitloops (have another one, similar size)
PPE Blasto (have another one, bigger piece but same price)
WWC Blood diamond (have another one, similar size)

The rest are still up for grabs :)
 
I’m in Carlsbad , where in California are you? Do you still have all these? Also what’s the most polyps you have of purple monster? Willing to trade? I have a ton of zoas as well
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0437.png
    IMG_0437.png
    498.3 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0438.png
    IMG_0438.png
    583.5 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0439.png
    IMG_0439.png
    663.2 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0440.png
    IMG_0440.png
    719.7 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0441.png
    IMG_0441.png
    692.9 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0436.png
    IMG_0436.png
    545.5 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0435.png
    IMG_0435.png
    570.5 KB · Views: 89
I’m in Carlsbad , where in California are you? Do you still have all these? Also what’s the most polyps you have of purple monster? Willing to trade? I have a ton of zoas as well

hey there, im in northern ca. i have duplicates of these and i can ship if you want. just send me pm
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 36 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new