**!! LRO 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE! Our BEST one yet!!! FREEBIES! INSANE GIVEAWAYS!! HOT HOT CORALS!!**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

mww00ds

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys are rockstars, I appreciate EVERY. SINGLE. ONE of you guys more than you know. Its been an amazing 10 years and I hope for many many more!!!! We wouldnt be here without you guys!!!

After Sale is happening NOW!! I will turn on search function and filter out sold corals!

THANK YOU AGAIN EVERYONE FOR AN AMAZING WEEKEND!!

aftersale1.jpg
Thank you for all your hard work, and for the fun sale

lambe00j

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Living Reef Orlando thank you all you guys for the hard work you put into the sales and the harder work after the sales to get these out to their new owners.

it’s always fun and amazing to see the deals And the interactions Ann, but that torch… oh man! That was something special and whoever go it, you owe Ann a huge debt!

AWatkins86

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys are rockstars, I appreciate EVERY. SINGLE. ONE of you guys more than you know. Its been an amazing 10 years and I hope for many many more!!!! We wouldnt be here without you guys!!!

After Sale is happening NOW!! I will turn on search function and filter out sold corals!

aftersale1.jpg
Last Minute Freebie to those who stuck around?

MT_is_a_Pisces

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

aftersale1.jpg
Hopefully there some Frogspawn and Torches

Protein Skimmers – Are They Really Necessary?

• YES

Votes: 58 53.7%
  • NO

Votes: 32 29.6%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 17 15.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back