LRO Coral MAY-hem LIVE SALE!! Our BIGGEST ONE YET!!!! PRIZES and GIVEAWAYS!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
May Live Sale Social Flyer.png

Join us on Saturday, May 8th and Sunday, May 9th from 2pm est to 10pm est, for our CORAL MAY-HEM LIVE SALE!
We will have over 1800 corals at CRAZY discounted prices. THIS IS OUR BIGGEST ONE YET!!
You will find some of the healthiest, happiest, most colorful, aquacultured frags on this sale so make sure you mark your calendars and tune in.

Sale is:
Saturday, May 8th 2pm est to 10pm est
Sunday, May 9th 2pm est to 10pm est

RULES

-We will be posting WYSIWYG pics in this thread with a name, sale price and link to purchase the coral. Remember the coral can only be purchased through the link posted in THIS live sale thread. The same coral can be in multiple carts at the same time, the FIRST person to check out will be the one to get the coral. In the event that the same coral gets purchased by more than one person (which rarely happens), the second person will receive another frag of the same coral. If we do not have a duplicate of that coral, we will issue you a refund. Corals will be posted in random batches, spaced 15 minutes apart, for all 10 hours of our live sale, on BOTH days.

-All orders from the live sale are final. No exchanges, refunds or credits will be issued. No coupon codes, discounts, or credits can be applied towards live sale items.

-If you have any questions or concerns PLEASE reach out to us via PM on R2R, OR through email at [email protected]. Please include your full name in either method of communication so we can properly identify you. We will not be able to decipher who you are by your R2R username or email. Please be patient with us if we are not able to get to your email or messages right away, we will work as quickly as we can.

-There will not be any free shipping on live sale items, unless you have an existing online order that you would like for us to combine your live sale items to.

-To help you check out faster and with ease, create an account on our website and save your billing info. Create an account by clicking the link below.

-We will be posting $1, and $5 frags randomly throughout the sale. There is a limit to only 2 of these corals per person, this is to be fair and to spread the love! (example: 1 $1 coral and 1 $5 coral per customer, 2 $1 corals per customer, 2 $5 corals per customer.) Failure to do so will result in us removing the extra $1 and $5 dollar corals from your order at our discretion.

-NEW NEW NEW REWARDS PROGRAM!!! We are now giving you rewards points for EVERY purchase you make on our website, even during our live sales!!! You MUST create an account on our website to collect and redeem rewards points! Make sure to register!

SHIPPING

-Shipping during the live sale will be a flat rate of 29.99, or 19.99 if you're a Florida resident, for as many corals as you purchase during the sale. There is no free shipping during live sale events. Unfortunately at this time we are not shipping outside of the continental US.

-Local pick ups are always welcome, please give us a call prior to pick up so we can have your corals ready. Local pickups will be ready starting the Wednesday after the sale!

-You only need to purchase ONE shipping module, select the module for the day you would like to RECEIVE your box. For any additional order made during the live sale, after you have purchased your shipping module, just select "Live Sale Shipping" at checkout and you will not be charged shipping on your additional items.

-We recommend you have your shipping module in your cart prior to the live sale for easier check out. OR pre-purchase a shipping module before the sale, so you lock in your delivery date early on. If you pre-purchase a shipping module prior to the sale and do not make a purchase, we will refund you.

-Please be sure of your delivery date when checking out. If for some reason, you are not able to stick with your original delivery date, please let us know 24 hours in advance.

-You can purchase the shipping modules now at the link below

!!!!!SHIPPING MODULE REFUND!!!! Purchase your shipping module BEFORE Friday, May 7th at 11:59pm est and be entered to have your shipping module refunded and have your corals shipped FOR FREE!!!

PRIZES

We are going to be giving away SEVERAL Gift Cards!!

1 $200 dollar gift card to the first prize winner
1 $100 dollar gift card to the second prize winner
1 $50 dollar gift card to the third prize winner
BIG BOX WINNER- person with the most frags wins a $50 dollar gift card

BIG BALLER WINNER- person that spends the most with us gets a $100 dollar gift card

To enter:
-Post a full tank shot of your aquarium, in this thread, to receive one entry
-Make a purchase during our live sale for an additional entry

There will also be random giveaways and contests on our thread, spread out randomly, through the day!

0CEA0D91-8774-473B-AA1B-A3676741CCDE.png

Last edited:

MW319

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
525A72A2-0C25-41C7-AD98-98A52D3B9EC3.jpeg
65370D96-9359-462C-84EF-E216A6F5CED7.jpeg
I guess I know what I’ll be doing next weekend. On a side note LRO, the single head Indo gold I got in July has fully split into 3 heads and 2 of those heads are more than halfway splitting into doubles.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
525A72A2-0C25-41C7-AD98-98A52D3B9EC3.jpeg
65370D96-9359-462C-84EF-E216A6F5CED7.jpeg
I guess I know what I’ll be doing next weekend. On a side note LRO, the single head Indo gold I got in July has fully split into 3 heads and 2 of those heads are more than halfway splitting into doubles.
I SEE IT!!!! Your tank is looking soooo amazing!!!

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Giveaway banner R2R.png

Giveaway 1.jpg

Let's get things started with a giveaway!!​

One lucky person will get the chance to win this Infinity glove of corals ;)

We have up for grabs a Space Invader Chalice, Skittles Cyphastrea, Stellaria Chalice, and a JF Fender Bender Cyphastrea. What do you need to do for the chance to win??

In order to enter this giveaway, you must do the following;​

1. Follow us on Instagram
  2. Follow us on Facebook
  3. Reply to this post with a picture of your tank!

hgrubb28

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giveaway banner R2R.png

Giveaway 1.jpg

Let's get things started with a giveaway!!​

One lucky person will get the chance to win this Infinity glove of corals ;)

We have up for grabs a Space Invader Chalice, Skittles Cyphastrea, Stellaria Chalice, and a JF Fender Bender Cyphastrea. What do you need to do for the chance to win??

In order to enter this giveaway, you must do the following;​

1. Follow us on Instagram
  2. Follow us on Facebook
  3. Reply to this post with a picture of your tank!

Attachments

• 15F8971C-3E18-45FA-AC6F-78BB36DA73DE.jpeg
    15F8971C-3E18-45FA-AC6F-78BB36DA73DE.jpeg
    151.1 KB · Views: 173

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.2%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 32 17.5%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 28 15.3%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 94 51.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.6%
Back