LRS "Behind-The-Scenes" Giveaway

Travis91

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great video!!! I didn't know LRS was a Carolina local!!! Awesome Larry!!! Also learned LRS is highly nutritional compared to other brands!!! Will be buying
LRS from now on!

BenL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't know the first captive bred hippo tangs were feed LRS. That's amazing, also working with your wife most be pretty neat. I gotta try this line of food.

trmiv

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I didn't know they were based in NC. I purchase the food all the time, but never really looked where it was made. Great food!

Doug Smith

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The close care and attention that is put into just simply making a pet food. You don't even get that with human food. And I did not know that you would be able to check to see where it was all harvested from. Just in case god forbid you get a bad batch from a poisoned harvested area, you can track down your inventory. Thumbs up to your company.

Zoolife xD

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It never registered the sheer volume of food they process. I find it a chore to blend up some shrimp and add vitamin and mineral solutions xD

RicordeaFreak

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've read good things about LRS before, but had been using a competing food brand since receiving a free sample. I saw this video last week and learning about the process they take for making their food as well as how fresh the seafood is and how quickly it gets from ocean to our LFS. I decided to purchase a package of the Reef Frenzy to give it a try. My wife had also purchased a clownfish that day to go in her new Nuvo 10, I attempted to feed the new clown and started with some pellets which they seemed to consume a couple, but ultimately spat them out after getting a taste for it. I also tried some flake food which didn't generate any response. Finally I opted to try the new LRS food I had just picked up. To my surprise not only did the clown readily accept the new food, but it was vigorously chasing after it, gobbling up as much and as quickly as it could. I was sold from that moment into switching over. Great product from an outstanding company.

AlabamaClownfish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Idk if I can say I didn't know too much. Larry and I talk pretty regularly. I guess I will say I did not know how much of the food was sold lol.

billgillette

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned his wife now makes the food with the help of a few employee's. And he also is a one stop shop for all types of food.. lrs, coral frenzy, masstick, and reef nutrition!!
That's Larry and r2r for doing this great giveaway!!

ReefFrenzy

Shrimp Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to jump in and say that my wife and I have read every comment and we truly appreciate the support and kind words from our Reef2Reef family. While I would love to "like" and reply to every comment please understand I will refrain from doing so to avoid clogging up the giveaway thread. If anyone has a question about where to buy or needs other information please send me a PM. Thanks again and good luck to everyone!

Vincent cimmino

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had no clue the regulations on pet food, it's amazing how healthy and fresh all the ingredients are. I like this allot given I also have 2 dogs which I feed the best very food.my pets are members of the family including my fish..

Ligershark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think its pretty cool that the aquaculture lab at the University of Florida was the first aquaculture lab to raise hippo tangs in captivity while using LRS foods.

Jayson Ledbetter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LRS GIVEAWAY2.jpg

LRS "Behind-The-Scenes" Giveaway

We're excited to announce a new and fun contest for our community sponsored by LRS Foods!

LRS Foods just celebrated their five year anniversary by releasing a “behind-the-scenes” video produced by Mark Callahan. They’ve come a long way in a short period of time and this video shows the care and diligence which has been the foundation of their success. LRS has offered up a nice package of frozen, dry and liquid foods as a way to say “thank you” for supporting their family business. You may not know it but LRS now distributes PE Mysis, Reef Nutrition, Coral Frenzy and Masstick foods. They are truly a “one-stop-fish-food-shop” for retail stores.

HOW TO ENTER
Watch the following video and comment on one thing, in this thread, that you learned about LRS that you didn’t know before! Your post will be your official entry.

THE PRIZE
6 packs of LRS, three jars of Coral Frenzy, one pack of Masstick, one pack of PE Mysis/Calanus, one jar of reef Nutrition Oyster Feast, Tigger-Pods and Phyto-Feast. That’s a combined value of over $350 with free shipping!

*Open to US residents only due to shipping*

Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on 8-10-17

Thanks again to LRS Foods for this awesome contest!
8a1c94e4a90c71d79faff69377966aac.png

jcoopcycle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't learn anything
.. I already knew LRS was the best hands down. I feed this product exclusively. Period!!!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 36.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back