Lta's?

VanDalsenReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2021
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
1,037
Location
Wyoming, Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know if Long Tentacle anemones can grow together. I have a 6 year old that's the green with purple and wanted to grab a red or blue one. But I don't want any issues
 
I have no issues mixing LTA of all types. They do not seem to have the issues that some bta types have IME. The massive one (back of pic) is 7 years in my care. The front one is just over a year.

3E952CAF-0D10-4976-869E-573F632880B5.jpeg
 
I have no issues mixing LTA of all types. They do not seem to have the issues that some bta types have IME. The massive one (back of pic) is 7 years in my care. The front one is just over a year.

3E952CAF-0D10-4976-869E-573F632880B5.jpeg
Thank you both for all the help. Very excited and more comfortable now
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new