Lubricate wheels on a 2.1 doser?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AZMSGT
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2019
Messages
3,986
Reaction score
6,862
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my Doser 2.1 used the wheels and tubing where replaced by me when I got it. There was no lube on any of it so I assumed it didn’t need any. However when I got my Maxi Doser the wheels are lubed. Hence the reason I’m asking If I need to lube the wheels and secondly, with what?

The Maxi looks like it has a clear synthetic teflon lube.

@Vinny@GHLUSA, @Ditto
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new