Luck be a Lady

OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Oh my ever lovin lord, it’s beautiful! ❤ Thank you so much @cromag27!

The work on this is perfect. I see no blemishes, bad cuts or anything. More than worth the wait, and more than grateful for being a recipient of such fine artistry.

In the next day or so I’ll have to get the algae cleaned up better. Once I do I think this is going to be a fantastic little page and pod box
C2450CF4-79FE-43B0-9B8F-892DF01D238E.jpeg
2310BE37-EE29-4715-BF3C-F9F5AE312BC0.jpeg

RichtheReefer21

Traveling ReefTank Freelance Photographer
View Badges
Reaction score
Oh my ever lovin lord, it’s beautiful! ❤ Thank you so much @cromag27!

The work on this is perfect. I see no blemishes, bad cuts or anything. More than worth the wait, and more than grateful for being a recipient of such fine artistry.

In the next day or so I’ll have to get the algae cleaned up better. Once I do I think this is going to be a fantastic little page and pod box
C2450CF4-79FE-43B0-9B8F-892DF01D238E.jpeg
2310BE37-EE29-4715-BF3C-F9F5AE312BC0.jpeg
I won a SHU box from him this past year. Quality stuff. Glad u found him!

OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

View Badges
Reaction score
Afternoon everyone! Been a few weeks ( I think) since I’ve posted. On the salty front I’ve noticed coralline growing in a few spots. That makes me happy :) fish are all three doing just fine, and the shrimp is making a mess. I am planning to get some more easy corals once I get a little more cash. The frammer is happier now.

On the freshy side, my girl pallifina is still with me. I’ve had success feeding her ant larvae. She won’t touch fresh ants though. No other foods, fresh frozen or live. So that’s going to be difficult when they hibernate this winter. I also had a mishap on my stand. So I’ve begged hubbs to help and build me one. Luckily he said yes. It’ll be a simple one with two bys but it’ll be functional. I’ll get some pics when I get home as I’m currently on the job taking a break.

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Afternoon everyone! Been a few weeks ( I think) since I’ve posted. On the salty front I’ve noticed coralline growing in a few spots. That makes me happy :) fish are all three doing just fine, and the shrimp is making a mess. I am planning to get some more easy corals once I get a little more cash. The frammer is happier now.

On the freshy side, my girl pallifina is still with me. I’ve had success feeding her ant larvae. She won’t touch fresh ants though. No other foods, fresh frozen or live. So that’s going to be difficult when they hibernate this winter. I also had a mishap on my stand. So I’ve begged hubbs to help and build me one. Luckily he said yes. It’ll be a simple one with two bys but it’ll be functional. I’ll get some pics when I get home as I’m currently on the job taking a break.
Really glad you are working!

OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

View Badges
Reaction score
Hey guys, long time no post. Sorry I’ve been distant, I’ve had a lot going on as of late.

So, some of you may be wondering about my old lady pallifina. Sadly, I lost her and her mate it was my fault. I thought it best to put them in the pond, with peace and quiet, and live foods. They were doing well. Well, one morning I woke up, and as I was at work it started to get cooler. The temp dropped and they froze :( I should have thought to put a heater in there, even just a 100 watt would have saved them I’m sure. On the bright side, the little guy is fine and I was able to find him a girlfriend. She was a gift for Mother’s Day :) They have spawned successfully several times.

My little reef is still doing ok. A hermit knocked down the pipe organ even after it was glued. And the shrimp stole it . So now I basically have two types of corals lol. All three fish and the shrimp is doing fine. I was able to get a pretty cool shot of one of the snails last night. Thought you would enjoy it.
6D075EA2-BBBC-4871-96ED-1DA010114C63.jpeg
8244B390-82E1-4C88-9AC3-CBCC97D3C1B1.jpeg

Reef Pro Corals

How do you run activated carbon on your reef tank?

• Reactor

Votes: 305 36.7%
  • Filter Sock

Votes: 38 4.6%
  • Mesh Bag

Votes: 366 44.1%
  • Other (please explain in the thread)

Votes: 12 1.4%
  • I don't run Carbon

Votes: 109 13.1%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
HUGE DISCOUNTS! New Deals Are Posted Daily!