OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good miss. What's ur current cuc stock? Might be able to snag a few things to mow down the gha tufts...
Thank you!
I have the sand sifting conch, 11 nerite snails, four astreas, five blue leg and one red leg hermits.

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you!
I have the sand sifting conch, 11 nerite snails, four astreas, five blue leg and one red leg hermits.
If your LFS can get one, a SeaHare nudibranch will clean ur rock in 3 days. And when it's gone u can return it for store credit or something. It worked for me and handful of friends who did it as well. I see u already have frags placed or I would say try an urchin. But they love adopting coral and taking them for a ride.

OP
OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out all this food a dear friend sent me! ❤️This is Attisons Betta Pro and regular(blue lid), some repashy, some betta starter and zoo led treats. He clowns love the pro! It’s made with bbs and stuff like that so it’ll be a great food for them. Also it’s a super clean food. I can’t wait to make some Repashy too.
7DDFA62B-AB05-4343-9876-C95B53197DEF.jpeg

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Check out all this food a dear friend sent me! ❤This is Attisons Betta Pro and regular(blue lid), some repashy, some betta starter and zoo led treats. He clowns love the pro! It’s made with bbs and stuff like that so it’ll be a great food for them. Also it’s a super clean food. I can’t wait to make some Repashy too.
7DDFA62B-AB05-4343-9876-C95B53197DEF.jpeg

Good for you! Repashy is a high quality food and I have use several varieties. It can be a bother to mix up and not all of my fish have liked it, although it often worked well as a continuous source of food for fry/juveniles.

OP
OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good for you! Repashy is a high quality food and I have use several varieties. It can be a bother to mix up and not all of my fish have liked it, although it often worked well as a continuous source of food for fry/juveniles.
I’ve used the soiling green back when the food was new. The spawn and grow formula is new to me so I’m excited to see how the fish and especially the shrimp/goby pair take to it. I’m sure they will enjoy having something more down to their level.

OP
OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sad day, Dweeb, my daughters land hermit passed. I had figured it for awhile. I hadn’t realized it but I had the heater in his setup unplugged, and I believe in his weakened state of molting, he couldn’t pull through.

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sad day, Dweeb, my daughters land hermit passed. I had figured it for awhile. I hadn’t realized it but I had the heater in his setup unplugged, and I believe in his weakened state of molting, he couldn’t pull through.
I'm so sorry. :(

OP
OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh no. Our big guys are 10 now. I'm so sorry. Big hug for both of you.
I’d love to see pics of them. Dweeb had a hard time, we went from knowing nothing of them to trying to give him a great life. And then I thought they had all perished and dumped the sand only to discover Dweeb was still alive. So he spent about a year in the half full 29. When he went under to molt is when I pulled him, put him in the ten gallon for a temporary setup. When I broke the 29 down that was above the ten I hadn’t realized I pulled the heater for him. :(

Back